Thursday, November 15, 2007

GET SUPER HERO - advice from a super hero: how to beat the flu and bullies at work

I've been pretty bust this week, busting butt on The fancy panty man-made Palm Island thingy we got going here in lil ol' Dubs..., which I'm pretty sure most of ya round the world have heard of by now...

I had a bit of a cold this week, and was not feeling up to super hero standards! But my mum forced me to drink some weird garlic and ginger magic potion which you can find online at:

www.baselinenutritionals.com

this s*%t is awesome! it contains a bunch of make-ya-feel-better-natural-crap which REALLY works! I had one day of being sick, and then..puff.. gone, back to superhero status! check out whats in it:
Ginger

Onion

Garlic

Olive leaf extract

Horseradish

Liquid ionic zinc

Oil of wild mountain oregano

Grapefruit seed extract

HabaƱero

Sounds gross right, but if you are a bit of a health freako like me, ya'll know how good this all is for fighting off the bad stuff, when you're not able to. But it really works. Look for Super ViraGon® (MegaGarlic) on the website.

I also took some awesome homeopathic remedy - which I highly recommend just having in your cupboard, at first sign of cold or flu take it, you can even take with your regular cough medicine to feed that addiction... I have a slight addiction to cough medicines, ... anyone else? Keep stock of:

Oscillococcinum

(No joke, that’s what it’s called!)

Ok, so I did this shoot which went AAAMMMAZINGLY well and should have taken pics, but in typical fashion, I ..didn't. But I do however have some pix that I saved from another shoot... which was, well..not so good; infact terrible, nearly the end of my career, my life, I was pretty hard on my self, after being blamed by the director and everyone else on set for everything that went wrong, including the desert being hot.. yeah, it was that bad! And I am a sensitive lil lady... This all kicked off a few weeks back, its taken me this long to come to terms with it. Kidding! I'm fine, I just felt like talking about it now... for reals. I am sure the experience was as bad for them as it was for me.. and they pretty much hate me. But it’s fine. I managed to make up for it this week...

The last, and evil shoot from hell (what I prefer to call it) took place in the desert over several dayz, the days kept changing and things got moved around and things got messy as I couldn't work the dayz the shooting had changed to... I won't go into boring details, but I ended up having to do fits with a bunch to street casted randoms in a big dining hall miles from home, where no one spoke English and I was like a goat herder in a freakin zoo for of elephants and lions... totally useless! It was complete ciaos, and comical, if it hadn't been so freakin un-comical!!!!

The night before our 5am start, I burnt the candle at 4 ends, mine and my lovely lil Deeya (thanks buddy!). I stayed up all through the night and only got to put my head down when... oh, no...I didn't. I arrived at location, the super hero that I am.. and didn't let them stand in my way! I screwed up a little, but not much, and as long as I was looking and feeling it... I was WOOONDER WOOOOMAN!!!!!



So when the going gets tough.... you get super hero!

xox
qrpd

No comments: