Friday, November 2, 2007

Quiet Riot Paper Doll

so much has been happening in South Studio (my little den-come-studio-come-office) this week. It looks like a "wholey-crap-what-the-f%*@-just happened-in-here??!?!?" ...a creative bomb-site, thats if the bombs had been filled with glitter, butterflies and multi-colored pompoms,ribbons and buttons.

I have been busy gluing away, putting together pieces for my first collection, and things are coming on rather nicely.

Here is a sneaky peeky at what is to come...check me out rocking the look I am calling Poppin' Cherries, one of my one-off broaches from the Lost And Found Project, and my butterflied tutu, Love Me.

would love to hear comments on anything...

thanks.
from
QRPD
ps been trying to post this for, like, a billion years, something is clearly very wrong with my server... or something, clearly wrong with.. something.

No comments: