Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ma Soeur, J'adore



my lovely beautiful french-wanna-be sister is back! and I am sure as hell glad to see her damn pretty little face! so she's all about talking in french, which is sweet for her, but I have no idea what she is saying.. it feels like when I used to work a 9 - 5 job.. and my boss used to tell me what to do, I felt like homer simpson listening to his boss, ya know.. when it all sounds like jibberish to him.... yeah, like that!

so, not only is my little sister one hell of a looker, but she is awesome at buying her big sista great gifts too...

I have this bad habit; anything i love (actually, even just reeaaallly like) I have to turn that buy into a collection, needless to say, I collect cats (not real ones, honestly, i can't take care of anything living), thimbles, necklaces, sunglasses, anything to do with fairies and angels, butterflies (again, not real),.. the list goes on.

So Lia, that's ma sis, brings back from France, my new, and lastest obsession, and new collectable, a copy of French Elle, circa 1962. Its so freaking awesome! I had to contain myself from dribbling all over it! It is truely delicious; yummy in everyway. the pages smell like...well, mothballs really, but the browned pages of the vintage Elle are filled with character, taking you back to somewhere..chic..and erm french..

It may, or may not excite you as much as me, but I thought it was worth a post anywayz. So enjoy... hopefully as much as I did!

No comments: