Friday, December 7, 2007

models, hotels, long drives, protein shakes, gym....

...thats how I roll. I'm a freakin' rolling stone.

here are some pix for recent events and shoots I've been workin'. this is the desert fish shoot..:





the middle 3 pix are from the motorola event i did at the fancy burj el arab!:




and the last 4 pix are from the Hilton shoot, i had one long ass drive in lia's rather unstable car, aka Lucky.. The most chill shoot ever.. everything went extremely smoothy, andw e were taken really good care of too! thanks nats!:







This week has been quiet a week for lil ol' me here in lil old doobs, a place that moves so fast, I'm never ready for the weekend. Its also the time of year when you get to reflect a little on the year.. and dang, what a year its been..

It started out pretty damn bad, a restraining order, an evil evil boyfriend (who has decided to contact me, via email last night! he actually has the freakin' nerve to email me about his broken heart! I can't believe it!), leavin NY for Doobs, 4 more tattoos, hair extensions, changing jobs, starting own company.. twise... and now it's the end of the year.

I have over come my fear of driving in Dubai, and have been working harder and enjoying it more then ever.

Without boring ya all with my whole year... I thought I'd let ya into some of the things that have been keepin me going this week.

til next time.
peace.
QRPD

What I'm listening to: Velvet Underground.

What I'm watching: Desperately Seeking Susan (and all other badass 80s flicks)

What I'm wearing: Charity store plastic beads, too much eye liner, small hats, neon nail polish (chipped)

What I'm loving: Lazy weekends.



----------------
Now playing: Prince - 1999
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike Jagger and I are wishing you all the luck for your show! we cannot wait to see the pics!
xx
patrik