Wednesday, December 5, 2007

More S*uce for me Please!!!!





'My favorite store is Spinneys.' Well, at least it was when I was 8 years old, growing up in Doobs. After our class had taken a school trip to Jashanmals (that's my family store, by the way, and for those living outside the UAE, (God forbid - its the center of the universe) Spinneys is a supermarket), our homework was to draw a piccy of our fav store, and give a reason why. I was too embarrassed to say that it was coz of all the sweeties. Even then I was worrying about my weight! Weird child! I was clearly expected to say Jashanmals.. duh! Dad now has is hanging up in his office, much to the amusement of.. well.. everyone.

Although my heart does belong to Carrefour (I seriously should be paid for the amount of advertising I do for them), I am having a secret and very very S*ucey relationship... with S*uce.

I literally start drooling when I go in there.. its like how I was as a kid in Spinneys over the sweeties! Although S*uce is a little more expensive then the candy bars I was buying then, its a similar type of high!

Carrying all the bad-ass awesome contemporary designers you really do feel like a kid in a sweet store, this boutique is my one top shop you need to check out here in Doobs! From the packaging to the store front, everything is so completely delicious. I don't know about you guys, but I am feeling S*ucey!

check out the web for more info:
www.shopatsauce.com

till next time..

QRPD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the kind of guy who passions to seek recent things. Presently I am manufacturing my own pv panels. I'm managing it all alone without the help of my staff. I'm utilizing the internet as the only path to acheive this. I saw a really brilliant website which explains how to make pv panels and so on. The site explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I'm not really sure bout how precise the data given there is. If some guys over here who have xp with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the site it will be great and I'd extremely value it, cause I really passion solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. U guys are great.